Tangled

 There's too much of much

And such a drag too

Bridge ropes and road signs

True enough I find

True enough to mind the blues


Fine

So it is

Isn't what I'd like

But there it is again

I find


So much for the waiting wonder

Of a dark decrepit mine

And paid in silver

Slivers of hope inside a waiting maw

I'll make it though I couldn't sleep

Sober still I try


To be or not to be

At last a question

But the questions past

The point of expiration

An expatriate of mine

Own life


A glow between the ocean waves

A beckoning betrayed in bloody

Circles slipping on a grave

Marked murder to the weeping gaze

And travesty on travesties

Are paid in fevered lease, afraid

At least I say

To each I say

What wonders did it cease, I play

In mind upon a beach, I lay


I'll sit and wait, some more I take

An information storm's ovation

Upon the gaping straights

But hey


At least I wished a lot, I say

At least I knew that something waits, I say

A suicides a page, I sagely pray

A safety net is worth its weight

In righting wrongs of past time breach

A code of conduct strains the leash this day


Pondered childhood bereavement

Upon a moonlit easement

Stalking like a covert secret

Silly as the string, I say


Comments