Conundrum

A stone within waves and waves
An apparatus
Withdrawing from the battlefield
Rattled long along a cage
Sitting
Still
Well, still as still can be on any case
A wish for words that weren't
Sour, split
From what was never different in the first place
The rock
A lapping wave
Dirt felt beautiful
And earthen
Rich beyond the treasures
Any man can make
Met between the starlight
And room where I still sit
(I think)
Dancing from imagination to exacting
Practicum of what, exactly?
Is it me that's asking?
All the answers met in furied glances
Probabilities
Happenings
And happenstances
Have I lost myself within
A labyrinth?
Have I often meant to eat my apples
Apply named
And tamed
And...
A little leaf
A tiny green in front
And through a passing of the dance of devil's
Dwelling in despair
Amongst my angsty closet
Full of shovels
I was where?
Staring at the leaves and petals
Wishing to ask nothing of them
Only just to see
Or stare
Or maybe even dare to
Leave completely as it be
I love to see
Peacefully
I sit
And seek
While flowers bloom
And petals falls and dance within the wind
And all the mockeries and
Qualities of this and that
And here and there
I do not have the words I wish
But still I find
And that is where I am alive

Comments