Company

Everything is
As it was
As will be
But more
More importantly, more
As it is
Always, as it is
So?
So true
Real
My description
Starts with the premise of a word
And story
Weaves through the strings
And harmony
Of what is more life, now
Than
What?
Then before?
It was there too
And the strings buzzed, and shown
And without words
Still, twinkled and shimmered
Shimmered, oh with such color
But my eyes dark
Stripped the light away
And words became a cage
Purgatory, perfect
Contagious
And all consuming
Built of prison
And held fast with assurance of death
And deathly mask
Oh, but colors
Now, colors
Then, colors too
But now
Now, Godly
How they shine, but shine is just a word
And it tells no story
The husk is full and fruitful
Now
My dear friend
My companion in creation
How I wish, so very
Very
Deeply wish and yearn
To find a word to share
With you the deep blue wonder
Before an open door
Beauty and glory
The vastness be of a single moment
Entirely perfect
Beyond my control
In the most beautiful
Loving way
How I crave to share with you
This world
Please, sit with me
And together learn to stare
And nothing else
And together
Spare the commentary
Of how
And eschewing the waiting for why
And breath as deep
As breath can be
And
Not know, know is a word
Let's be without words
So the lovely little face of the Earth and sky
May smile upon us
And we in turn, to it
And each other

Comments